Bosidin Hair Removal FAQ
- BoSidin-Pioneer Painless Hair Removal Device
- Operation Guide
- BoSidin-Minis Permanent Hair Removal Device
- Operation Guide
- Safety Tips
- Shipping & Returns
BoSidin-Pioneer Painless Hair Removal Device
1. What is BoSidin-Pioneer Painless Hair Removal Device?
As one of the top cosmetic device companies, BoSidin is a trusted leader in beauty. Researchers at BoSidin develop the "six modes of customized skin care," each of which is designed to precisely target a different area of the body. These scientifically crafted modes are part of a targeted system that removes hair evenly and prevents regrowth, for smooth, beautiful skin that lasts.
2. Does BoSidin-Pioneer hair removal work?
BoSidin use the latest generation of Optimal Pulse Technology (OPT) maximizes the benefits of both laser and IPL technology with a perfect blend of energy level and wavelength. The light used to penetrate hair follicles has been qualitatively improved so that more energy is sent beneath the surface of the skin, while leaving the surface layer unaffected.BoSidin OPT offers a beauty-salon hair removal treatment from the comfort of your own home.
3. Does BoSidin-Pioneer handset hurt?
Not hurt, Dynamic cooling devices (DCD) incorporate an innovative technique developed by BoSidin: they create a cooling sensation as pulsed light is emitted onto the skin. This treatment creates a protective layer that maintains a consistent temperature of 5°C on the surface of the skin. This cooling sensation ensures that hair removal is completely painless, and can be used safely in even the most sensitive areas.
4. What's the difference for Bosidin-Pioneer(2 Heads) between Pioneer-Pro(5 Heads)?
BoSidin-Pioneer-Pro Hair Removal Device Pro has 5 attachments (precision heads) for enhancing the effectiveness of hair removal treatment and the energy is stronger. The Pro version is recommended for individuals with thick, stubborn or coarse hair.
How to work1.How does the BoSidin-Pioneer hair removal device to work?
Step by step instruction
Step 1. Shave your hair in hair removal part.
Step 2. Plug the device and turn on the power.
Step 3. Turn on the machine and select the gear energy position.
Step 4. Adjust to the mode which you want, vertically contact the depilator with the skin.
Step 5. Wear goggles and hit the first time(Without attachment or use bikini magnetic attachment)
Step 6. Configure the corresponding SR head, repair damaged skin (Hit the second time)
2.How often do I need to use BoSidin-Pioneer?
The hair cycle has individual differences, so the effect varies from person to person. We have made a detailed plan according to the hair cycle of different parts, you can refer to it: ( if you find that the effect is not obvious during the use, please increase the frequency and gear, the higher gear, the better hair removal effect.)
Arms and thighs: Once every 3 to 7 days, 8 weeks, Once every 2 to 4 weeks.
Calves: Once every 5-11 days, 8 weeks, Once every 2 to 4 weeks.
Beards: Once every 7-15 days, 10 weeks, Once every 1 to 3 weeks.
Underarms: Once every 6-13 days, 8 weeks, Once every 4 to 8 weeks.
Private parts: Once every 6-14 days, 8 weeks, Once every 4 to 8 weeks.
Upper lip: Once every 7-15 days, 9 weeks, Once every 2 to 4 weeks.
Main body: Once every 5-9 days, 8 weeks, Once every 3 to 5 weeks.
3.When will BoSidin ipl hair removal effect for me??
Most customers begin to notice a reduction of hair after just 3-4 weeks done once a week, with complete results after 8 weeks. However, results vary from person to person.
BoSidin-Minis Permanent Hair Removal Device
Bosidin-Minis series uses OPL (laser and IPL) technology. Targeted hair removal is our patented technology. It emits light twice in 0.1s and irradiates the skin with Intense pulsed light to make the hair follicles and surrounding hairs. tissue temperature rise occurs due to structural changes, thereby inhibiting hair growth and atrophy the hair loss, the fastest results can be obtained within 3 weeks. Without any accessory head, it is light and portable, and it can be used by both men and women.
1. How to work
Before actual treatment, please refer to the use on acceptable skin types table (Instructions on Section 4.1). Conduct a skin test on a small area 24 hours in advance to check whether there will be any adverse reaction on the skin.
2. How to test
Choose a small area on the arm. Conduct the skin test slowly from a low to high energy level according to skin tolerance (1~2 shots). If there are any signs of swelling, burn mark, change in hair follicle, pain, or other unsuitable symptoms, please do not use this device until a thorough consultation with a physician. If there is no skin abnormity after 24 hours, but you feel intense hotness during the treatment, then the last lower level is the most proper energy for your skin.
3. Operation Guide
1. Clean the skin and shave your hair, Use the skin color card to compare your skin.
2. Plug adapter end into an electrical outlet and the cord into the device DC socket, the indicator light on the top of the device will be solid green.
3. Press and hold the power button for 2 seconds to start the device, the fan will be active and you can hear its sounds. The default face hair removal and manual light mode and the intensity display is on level 1. (in the state of skin contact, long press the flash button for 3S and then release finger, enter the automatic light emitting mode)
4. Six modes: Touch the mode switch button to switch the hair removal mode function of the corresponding part of the body ( arm, leg, armpit, face, private parts), SR is the skin rejuvenation mode.
5. Place the treatment window flat against the expected body area with full contact to the skin, the indicator light is flashing ---it means the device is ready to go and you can press the trigger button for hair removal.
6. Adjust the gear according to your skin color, short press the "Switch button" key (switch button) to adjust full gears, select between 1-3 gears, short press the switch button. It`s recommended to start from level 1 for the first use. The higher the gear, the better the hair removal effect.
7. Tap the mode button "M" to switch the hair removal mode function of the corresponding part of the body (SR is the skin rejuvenation mode, use SR mode after finishing hair removal or use SR mode directly).
8. After finishing the treatment, you can press and hold the power button for 2 seconds to shut down.
1. Wear the professional protective glasses that come with this product during operation to avoid eye injury from flashes.
2. At this time, place the light outlet vertically on the part that needs to be depilated, and the light outlet completely fits the skin. Press the light button to emit a flash, and the hair removal starts.
3. The light outlet is not fully fitted to the skin, and the indicator light will not flash)
4. The light emitting mode of the hair removal device is to flash twice in succession)
5. The epilator will automatically shut down after 5 minutes when no one is in use in all modes; after 30 minutes of operation, the epilator will be forced to shut down. (After shutting down, the fan will work for 60S after a delay to dissipate the product.)
4.How often to use BoSidin--Minis ipl hair removal?
1st-4th Weeks: Use 2 times a week
5th-8th Weeks: use once every 1-2 weeks
After the 8th weeks: once every 2-4 weeks
1. Is BoSidin ipl hair removal safe?
BoSidin's leading technology has undergone over five years of intensive research and development and has received full FDA approval.There have been many clinical studies conducted that demonstrate the safety and effectiveness of OPT for hair removal. Due to this fact, it has become an extremely popular option for safe and effective method of hair removal at home and in clinics.
2. Does BoSidin ipl hair removal handset work for all hair colours or all skin tones?
BoSidin Hair Removal device works effectively, easily and safely on a wide variety of hair and skin types. It works on naturally dark blonde, brown and black hair and on skin tones from very white to dark brown. The greater the contrast between hair color and skin color, the more effective IPL can be. However, BoSidin Hair Removal device cannot be used to treat white/grey, light blonde or red hair due to the low melanin concentration present, causing treatment to be ineffective. It is also not suitable for individuals with a very dark complexion, as the skin contains too much melanin concentration.
3. Which areas of my body can I use BoSidin handset on?
BoSidin handset has Six modes. You can use your handset on any part of your body, including your Legs, armpits, bikini area, hands, face (just be sure to not get too close to your eyes).
4. Do I need to shave before using BoSidin handset?
Yes, we recommend you shave the desired areas before using your handset. This is because other forms of hair removal including waxing and tweezing may remove the hair root entirely. Which won't allow the OPT to target the root. Shaving takes the hair down to the approriate length whereas not to cause any burns but also allowing the root to get targetted.
5. What intensity should I choose?
We recommend starting at the lowest intensity and working your way up each session, if you get uncomfortable, it means that intensity is too high for you and the one below it should work best!
6. What is SR mode on BoSidin?
BoSidin incorporated photo rejuvenation technology into its innovative SR mode, which can be used with the detachable SR attachment. It can activate the collagen in each layer of your skin, improve elasticity and restore collagen production, create a more radiant, healthier, and clearer complexion.
7. How Skin Rejuvenation (SR) to work?
If you need a skin rejuvenation after treatment, please put on the SR attachment and trigger flashes on your skin. It is suggested that you should start from energy level of 1, then according to your own real feeling, you can adjust to the proper energy level gradually.
8. How often to use Skin Rejuvenation (SR) mode?
We recommend you to use the SR mode 2-3 times a week. This will help you to keep you youthful and tighten the skin which can result in that refinement of the pores.
9. How many years will the BoSidin handset last?
Our handsets have unlimited flashes, which will allow one family to use more that 25 years if used as directed.
10. Are there any recurring costs?
No. There is no need for replacements or refills.
1.To protect the skin, it is not suitable to use the BoSidin handset handset if you have any of the following:
A known skin disorder A skin disease such as allergic dermatitis, eczema, etc. Photosensitization Are menstruating, pregnant or lactating Black or Sunburnt skin (please refer to the color chart) Warm tips: Our products are not allowed to be used in the bathroom Black or fuscescens nevus Broken skin, a scab or healed wound, cancer or hemangioma Any artificial aesthetic, prosthetic or plastic area
2.Is it safe to BoSidin handset while pregnant or breastfeeding?
Although there is no evidence showing that BoSidin handset has negative effects on pregnant or breastfeeding women, to be safe we still don’t recommend using our handset.
3.Is it safe to BoSidin handset over freckles or moles?
You should not use BoSidin handset over very dark freckles or moles, however light freckles are fine.
4.Can you use Bosidin ipl hair removal on tattoos？
You should not use BoSidin handset over tattoos. However, going around the tattoos is fine. It is a common misconception that you can’'t receive laser hair removal if you have tattoos in the area you want to be treated, but that’s not necessarily true. However, the answer isn’t exactly black and white either. In fact, the answer to the question “Will BoSidin hair removal ruin my tattoo?” is this: it depends.If you have a tattoo on your ribs and are targeting the body hair on your underarms, you likely won’t have a problem. You can expect an issue if you have a full sleeve and want to get rid of the hair on your arms, or if you have a tattoo on your thigh and want laser hair removal on your legs. Unfortunately, BoSidin hair removal cannot be done over the tattoo and must work around it.
5.Do I need to wear eye protection?
Yes, we suggest you wear eye protection while using our handset and should never try and look directly into the light as it flashes.
6.My BoSidin handset Handset hurts, what can I do?
If you start feeling burning pain or discomfort, adjust the level down or stop using the device. Is the fan on your device working? If not, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Otherwise please check this list to make sure you are using the device correctly.
7.Possibilities for painful experience with BoSidin handset:
a. You have recently been exposed to the sun. We recommend staying out of strong sun exposure for 2 weeks before using our Handset.
b. Your skin tone is darker than the recommended tones. Please check the skin tone chart on our website or in your user guide.
c. You are using it at an intensity level that is too high for your skin. We always recommend starting with level 1 intensity to see how your skin reacts, after 2 sessions you can gradually increase the level each couple of sessions if you feel discomfort go back to a lower intensity.
d. You have not shaved first. We always recommend shaving first because the BoSidin Handset may burn long hairs and it won't be effective to target the hair root if the hair is too long.
e. You are not lifting the Handset after each flash. Doing this could harm the device and yourself. We recommend slightly lifting the Handset after each flash to allow for cool air to cool down the quartz bulb.
f. You are using the device on the same spot multiple times per session. We recommend only one pass over each spot then moving to a new spot, otherwise you could be harming your skin and the device.
g. You applied a cooling gel, lotion or any other type of applicant before treatment. We don't recommend using any lotion or ointment before treatment, our device is meant to be used without one.
Shipping & Returns
1.How long does shipping take?
Shipping times vary depending on location, but allow 5-10 business days for your order to arrive. If your item takes over 15 business days to arrive don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com we will confirm the status for you.*Please note processing time could take up to 3 days*
2.How much is shipping? Where do you ship to?
We offer free shipping for most countries(including US, UK, CA, AU, MX, EUR, NZL, SG, MAS)! Please note that we try to get the package to the destination as quick as possible, after it has arrived it is up to the local postal service to deliver your package in a timely manner. BoSidin is in not responsible for any customs or import charges, charged to the customer by the shipping service.
3.How do I track my order?
We will send you a tracking number to your email once the package has been shipped. You can use this number to track your package.
All orders will typically be dispatched within 1-3 business day from our warehouse and all orders will include tracking from dispatch to delivery. All orders will be shipped in durable packaging to ensure your purchase is not damaged during transit. BoSidin is not responsible for delays, lost or damaged shipments or orders sent to incorrect, invalid addresses or correct addresses. It is always in our best interests to make sure you receive your parcel in a timely manner and BoSidin will assist as much as possible to trace a missing parcel. BoSidin is not responsible for refunds of shipping costs in the event of delayed shipping due to product availability.
BoSidin Handset 180 Day Money-Back Guarantee Please do not return the package before contacting us, we cannot guarantee processing your refund if you don't contact us first.Hey we get it's hard to trust a product which sounds too good to be true. That's why we're proud to offer our 180 day money-back guarantee!
How to claim your money back:
Trial our handset for at least 60 days from the date of delivery, but for no more than 180 days. You must complete at least 8 OPT handset treatments, with treatments being 1 week apart, and take a photo of the area/s you are treating before each of the sessions. If there are no noticeable results in hair reduction, email your 8 photos to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, and we will review your application. All 180 Day Money-Back Guarantee applications MUST be submitted within 180 days of receiving your Bosidin Hair Removal Handset. All images MUST have valid time and date stamps If your application does not meet our return criteria, you will not be approved for a refund. Incomplete or illegible claims will not be refunded.
If the above condition is satisfied, please complete the following return steps:
1. Please write down your "email address, order number, quantity, first name, last name, address, zip code, and please confirm the package is opened or sealed. What is more, please tell us the reason for return". And then, send it to email@example.com (Package the item(s) to be returned in the original BoSidin packaging.)
2. Our team will reply to the return authorization information and inform the return address within 48 hours. (Please do not return the same way before authorization)
3. If less than 180 days from the date of purchase, when your hair removal device has product problems and you need to return the BoSidin hair removal device, we will be responsible for your return shipping cost.
Please note that non product quality problems, the return shipping fee needs to be paid by yourself. Please note: If the hair removal device is damaged due to improper personal use (including breakage), it is not covered by our warranty. Defective Product If your item arrives damaged or is malfunctioning. We offer a 2 year warranty for all products: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details